Scope of work
- Working with Massar on prototyping smaller exhibits in subsidiary locations in different cities
- Planning for a test prototype to be implemented in the city of Homs; an interactive computer based exhibit where kids experiment with the making of News.
- Detailed design and specifications for all components of the prototype exhibit.
- Design and development of the surface-touch software for the all 13 expo zones, including architecture, story boards, UI design, client and back-end development, testing, installation, and training.
- Organizing a multidisciplinary team (with Balash Co. and subcontractors) to supply and install software, hardware, and fit outs.
Discovery Center in the city of Homs - Brief
This discovery center hosts a hands-on exhibition for kids. The exhibition is about news. It helps kids to understand news making and how to make news themselves. The Exhibition has a sequence of interactive computer zones. Each zone presents a part of news making. By going through the zones, the visitors will go through the phases of news making and will put together their own news stories.